The 2014 FIFA World Cup will be the 20th FIFA World Cup, an international men's football (soccer) tournament that is scheduled to take place in Brazil from 12 June to 13 July 2014. If you are a football lover then this is the game that you have been waiting for. Developed by EA Canada and published by EA Sports for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Key Features For Xbox 360 -
- World Class Control - all-new control system which includes additional dribbles and flicks. New passing animations, including both ground and outside of the foot curling passes, will open the door to more attacking options.
- Set Piece Tactics - Use the D-pad to command your teammates and strike fear from set pieces and corners.
- New Penalty Kicks - New save animations and shot tuning puts players in control of their nation's fate. Keepers can throw off kick-takers by performing different animations including wobbly-knees, matador, and shoot-it-there points.
- Over-the-Back Headers - Now defenders can leap over attacking players to clear the ball to safety.
- Adidas Ball Physics — EA SPORTS and adidas partner to deliver the most realistic ball physics system on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- Adidas micoach Training - Complete adidas micoach training sessions to boost in-game attributes for individual players on your team. Choose from six different attribute boosts and 18 different drills to improve your players’ performance during the tournament.
Price Comparison -
How to get this Offer -
- Click here to Go to Product
- Add Product to Shopping Cart
- Make the Payment