Get flat Rs 500 instant discount on domestic flight bookings via MakeMyTrip Mobile App only. Give a Missed Call to 1800 200 3864 on or before May 17, 2014 and get the App download link and the coupon code. Use the coupon code received in the SMS in your Flight Booking on the App.
Terms & Conditions -
- This offer is valid for domestic flight bookings made on MakeMyTrip Mobile App.
- The offer is valid for only one booking per user.
- Only customers who enter the correct coupon code given in SMS (sent till May 17, 2014) are eligible for the offer. Customers who do not enter the coupon code, or enters any incorrect coupon code will not be eligible for the offer.
- In case you do not receive the SMS within one day of missed call, customer should contact [email protected] within 5 working days from May 17, 2014, else customer will not be eligible for the offer.
- This offer is valid for online bookings made on Android App, iOS App and Windows App of MakeMyTrip.
- Offer is not valid on payments made through PayPal account, Cash on Delivery (COD) and EMI.
- Standard ticket conditions on refunds and baggage rules apply.
- Customer cannot club two MakeMyTrip offers during the same transaction.
- In addition, User Terms at www.makemytrip.com shall apply.
- This offer is not for valid for Travel Agents by occupation.
- MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer on the grounds of suspicion or abuse of the offer by any customer or travel agent.
- MakeMyTrip in no event shall be liable for any incidental, consequential and financial losses in any event whatsoever.
- MakeMyTrip reserves the right to withdraw/amend/modify the discount offer at any time without prior notice.
- MakeMyTrip is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms.
- The maximum liability of MakeMyTrip in the event of any claim arising out of this offer shall not exceed the value of Rs. 300. MakeMyTrip cannot be held liable for any act and omission attributable to force majeure events.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer.
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of above offers or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts / tribunals in Delhi only, irrespective of whether courts / tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.
How to Get this Offer -
- Click Here to Go to Product
- Add Product to Shopping Cart
- Make Payment.